Celebrate your Sunday in style with a complimentary Bloody Mary and a pair of tickets to our Bloody Brunch double-bill, courtesy of Noirwich Crime Writing Festival and The Times and Sunday Times Crime Club.
A firm favourite of the Festival each year; the Bloody Brunch takes place in the beautiful medieval surroundings of Dragon Hall and is the perfect opportunity to sip a cocktail in the sunshine, mingle with like-minded crime fans and experience some of the most exciting and engaging writers at work today.
This year’s Bloody Bunch features the following events:
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is enter your details on the Noirwich competition entry page. Your details will only be shared with the National Centre for Writing and not passed on to any third parties. Full terms & conditions can be found below.
Don’t want to leave it to chance? Purchase your tickets to the Bloody Brunch here.
The Bloody Brunch is presented by The Times and Sunday Times Crime Club, with support from Big Tom and Ghost Vodka.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who enter their details on the Noirwich competition entry page.
2. Employees of the Noirwich Crime Writing Festival, The Times and Sunday Time Crime Club, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. Noirwich accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Noirwich
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on Friday 16 August 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Monday 19 August 2019.
8. The winner will receive two tickets to the Bloody Brunch at Noirwich Crime Writing Festival 2019, and two complimentary Bloody Marys at the event.
9. Noirwich accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the event).
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before Tuesday 20 August 2019 and must provide an email address. If a winner does not respond to Noirwich within 5 days of being notified by Noirwich, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Noirwich shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 5 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Noirwich shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by Noirwich by email.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Noirwich reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Noirwich in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We were honoured to welcome the award-winning Soviet-Ukrainian American and French novelist and artist Yelena Moskovich for the annual Noirwich lecture 2022. Read a transcript of their lecture here.Read more ⟶
The Crime Vault
National Centre for Writing