Brought to you by Norwich City of Stories and Noirwich Crime Writing Festival
We’ve teamed up with the lovely folks at Norwich, the City of Stories to give away a luxury two-night break staying at Apartment 18a at The Grosvenor in the centre of Norwich, and tickets to all Saturday and Sunday events at this year’s festival.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is enter your details on the Noirwich competition entry page. Your details will only be shared with the National Centre for Writing and not passed on to any third parties. Full terms & conditions can be found below.
Closing date for entries is 4pm on Monday 3 September 2018.
Prize must be taken on 15 – 16 September.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 residing in the United Kingdom, except for employees of the National Centre for Writing and Norwich City of Stories.
- Only one entry is required per person. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- Entrants must be available to claim their prize on 15 – 16 September.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-divisible. Prizes cannot be exchanged.
- Travel to Norwich is not included in the prize.
- Entries must be received by 4pm GMT on Monday 3 September 2018. No purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email within three working days of the competition deadline. Claims for prizes must be made within seven working days of receiving notification of their prize. Failure to do so may result in the selection of an alternative winner.
- Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for Norwich City of Stories, Noirwich Crime Writing Festival, the National Centre for Writing and the University of East Anglia to use your full name and entry online and in print, should you be a winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Norwich City of Stories and Noirwich Crime Writing Festival reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.