Fancy spending an evening in Norwich – the UK’s leading centre for the study and practice of crime fiction – for the Noirwich Crime Writing Festival? We’ve teamed up with The Times and Sunday Times Crime Club to give away a pair of tickets to see Val McDermid and Benjamin Black on Friday 14 September.
The full prize is:
- 2x tickets to Witnessing the Experts
- 2x tickets to Val McDermid: The Noirwich Lecture – presented by The Times and Sunday Times Crime Club
- Free entry to the latest crime writing exhibition from the British Archive for Contemporary Writing
- 2x tickets to John Banville Meets Benjamin Black
To enter, all you need to do is fill out the form below.
Entries close at midnight on Monday 3 September.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 residing in the United Kingdom, except for employees of the National Centre for Writing and The Times/Sunday Times.
- Only one entry is required per person. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- Entrants must be available to claim their prize on Friday 14 September.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-divisible. Prizes cannot be exchanged.
- Travel to Norwich is not included in the prize.
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT on Monday 20 August 2018. No purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email within three working days of the competition deadline. Claims for prizes must be made within seven working days of receiving notification of their prize. Failure to do so may result in the selection of an alternative winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Noirwich Crime Writing Festival and The Times and Sunday Times reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.