It’s the final countdown to the Noirwich Crime Writing Festival! We’ve teamed up with our fantastic Partners in Crime to give away some great prizes.
Tickets are still available for Noirwich 2018, which starts on Thursday 13 September – browse the full programme here!
After the competition closes on Monday 17 September, 11 winners will be chosen at random to each receive one of these amazing prizes:
- A day for two Dunston Hall for use of the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- £50 voucher for Shiki
- Spring season ticket for the UEA Spring Literary Festival
- Exhibition tickets for the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- Bottle of St Giles Gin
- £10 voucher for The Rosebery pub
- Haircut at Flint
- £25 restaurant voucher for Woolf & Social
- £10 voucher for Kofra
- £20 voucher for Frank’s Bar/North
- Main meal for two at Louis Marchesi
We’re using Rafflecopter to run the giveaway. To enter, simply follow the instructions:
- If you’re on mobile, click ‘Enter the Giveaway’ below
- In the box below, begin by logging in with your email address or Facebook account
- On the next screen, sign up to the Noirwich newsletter – this will enter you into the prize draw
- You will then be given two optional methods for increasing your chances to win:
- Visit the Noirwich Facebook page
- Follow @NOIRwichFest on Twitter!
Doing all three – signing up to the newsletter, visiting the Facebook page and following @Noirwich on Twitter – will give you the best chance of winning a prize.
Terms & conditions
- This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 residing in the United Kingdom, except for employees of the National Centre for Writing and the University of East Anglia.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-divisible. Prizes cannot be exchanged or substituted for a cash equivalent.
- Entrants must be able to travel to Norwich to use/claim their prizes. Vouchers are not necessarily redeemable online.
- Winners and prizes will be allocated at random. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. It is not possible to request entry into the competition for a specific prize.
- One prize will be allocated per winner. Multiple entries into the competition via the points system will increase the chances of being drawn to win a prize, but will not result in one winner receiving multiple prizes. The points system is as follows:
– Signing up to the Noirwich mailing list = 3 points
– Visiting Noirwich on Facebook = 2 points
– Following Noirwich on Twitter = 1 point
eg. Entering via all of the methods above will result in 6 points/6 entries in the competition.
- Entries will only be counted if the required actions are performed directly from within the competition window.
- Noirwich Crime Writing Festival reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prizes at any time.
- The winners will be notified by email within three working days of the competition deadline. Claims for prizes must be made within seven working days of receiving notification of their prize. Failure to do so may result in the selection of an alternative winner.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.